Considering I have already failed the MPRE’s once and am already well on pace for number two tomorrow, I figured that I may as well spend some time posting on my blog, since, if anything, it always helps me review the ABA Code of Professional Conduct.
So, here’s the Coolest Shit of the Week:
Lists of the Week
- The top 20 stupid faces made by patrick swayze in ghost: Definitely worth checking out. Even if you hate Whoopi Goldberg (which I may or may not).
- Your standard 50 gayest songs of all-time list.
- 10 things your dad never told you about sex: I was going to put this under “Learning of the Week,” but then I remembered that most of my readers
don’t have fathersare pimps.
Learning of the Week
- An economic analysis discussing how easy it would be to trade with aliens. We’re talkin E.T. here, not Paco.
Funny Shit of the Week
- Maybe one of the saddest, funniest Craigslist postings ever, succinctly titled: to the guy doing my wife.
Sickest Pictures of the Week
- Pictures of people holding the sun: much, much cooler than those pictures you always see of some guy holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa (please don’t click on that link).
Ironic Picture of the Week
Websites I Wish I Thought of First of the Week
- FUH2.com: Sporting a truly remarkable gallery of pictures featuring people flipping off Hummers and much, much, more, this crazy acronym of a site (“Fuck You and Your H2″) certainly lives up to its name.
Nature Shit of the Week
- Nature is good: the world’s biggest mirror.
Hot Ass Kicks of the Week
- Finally, and courtesy of Kixandthecity, these Air Max 90′s are the hot ass kicks of the week. This pair got huge positive reviews by FishingPicks & other consumer review websites. And they will soon be mine. And by “mine” I mean “on my blog.”
Now…….wish me luck on the MPRE’s.